All posts tagged supresident
4:34 minutes (10.46 MB)
4:25 minutes (6.06 MB)
12:19 minutes (16.91 MB)
Will Clempner Where there’s a Will, there’s a way.
- NUS Delegate 2012/2013 – Elected to vote on behalf of students at National Conference.
- Karnival Exec 2012 – Part of the committee that raised over £1.6million for charity in a year.
- Chair of Societies Council 2012/2013.
- Student's Union Council Attendee 2012/2013.
- London 2 Paris Cycle Action Leader 2012.
- Geography Student Ambassador 2012.
- Head of 7-legged Committee 2012 – Organised the 6,000 person event, raising £60,000 for charity.
- NUBC Fundraising and Social Sec 2011/2012.
- Millenium Volunteer 2011/2012.
- Week One Rep 2011.
- Karnival Rep 2011.
- Geog Soc member 2010-2013.
- Presenter of University campus tour videos.
Empowering you by:
- Modernising your education - Learn how you want to.
- Holding the University to account - Addressing value for money, hidden course costs and unreliable systems.
- Opposing Student discrimination - Guaranteeing students are viewed as equal citizens in their local communities.
- Providing extra-curricular provisions – Flexibility to get involved with your Union.
- Ensuring your voice is heard – Supporting the Exec to form personal relationships with students for effective communication and inclusivity across the University.
- Bringing the SU, to you – A ‘Lenton Hub’ to access the university’s network and services.
Where there’s a WILL, there’s a way…
Tom van Wesseldine
- Economics BSc
- 18 months of full time corporate employment at numerous leading firms.
- Successfully founded W&T Enterprises, a global oil and gas equipment brokerage.
- Member of Nottingham University Football Club.
- “Studying 21st Century”
- The use of video recorded lectures
- The implementation of a video chat facility for the University Intranet.
- “Application Week”: A week without University work to invite leading firms to complete the application process within a week on campus.
- More careers fairs for SMB’s.
- AU Improvements
- Introducing academic allowances for AU athletes.
- Improving the IMS sytem.
- Campus Cohersion
- Making the Sutton Bonington Guild Chair position a paid sabbatical role.
- Student Welfare:
- Reformation of the accommodation system.